Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cheers to Nine Years!


I have the most wonderful husband! Today we've been married 9 years! Can't hardly believe it! I'm 31 and known him 10 years, so we've been a part of each other's lives for a third of our earthly existence! Life around here has been busier than ever lately and he does so much to help out, yet feels badly that he doesn't do enough. He does. He's a natural and super fun dad, our kids ADORE him. A loving and caring husband to me, I ADORE him!

This time last year we were awaiting the results of his CAT scan for a strange lump in his neck...but we weren't even worried. Several doctors said it'd be good to check it out to see what it was, but didn't think it was cancer, so neither did we. Needless to say, we are so blessed and have had a crazy year in so many ways! I love you Scott and am so glad to be your wife! I love our life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetheart! This last third, has been the best third. I love you more now than I did when we got married. I am a better man because of you. How did a doof like me get so lucky... Forever yours, Scott

Amy said...

Happy 9th! You guys make the PERFECT couple. You complete eachother. You make wonderful parents. I think we're all glad this year is over, just ready for another more awesome year, right?

Sydney said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it's been 9 years already. You both are amazing and are great parents. I'll see you soon!

nikki said...

Yay - Happy Anniversary! I agree with both you and Scott. It just keeps getting better and I think you love each other more every year! You guys are fabulous - great couple, great family. You are both good examples to me! Cheers to another year - hopefully, less eventful.

P.S. See, you figured out the comments!

Erica said...

Yeah for you guys! That is crazy it has been 9 years. That picture of you guys is so cute...it is weird to look back and see how little you look when you get married. I'm so happy for you two you guys deserve a great marriage!

Jules said...

Congrats! I remember that special day! You guys are so great.