I tag all my fellow blogging friends!
Rules: Post a picture of your Christmas tree and favorite ornament or decoration.
I'm not limiting the number of people I tag because I would love to see them all! You then may tag whomever you want:)
My favorite decoration this year are my stockings because I just finished Kyle's today and seeing them all hung by the chimney with care is very satisfying.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I can't wait to see who plays along!
p.s. Here's a snapshot of our day...After returning from church(and the GREAT Christmas program)...The boys played Lego's with Grandpa, read with dad and grandpa, watched some football together and after reading The Nutcracker we've been listening to the enchanting Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite (have you listened lately? if not...you totally should) and Scott's now making a fire. Kyle was mesmerized with his new toy too:)
...I know the Real Christmas isn't until Thursday...but we had an early Christmas with Scott's family.















7 comments:
Oh my Gosh!! Your new header picture is precious!! I can't wait to join all of you on Wednesday. See you soon!!
I love the new header picture! I love christmas time too especially the music and decorations. Did you know I got to GO to the Nutcracker last Fri night? It never feels quite like Christmas without watching it. It will be very hard for me to choose a favorite ornament. I'll see what I can do.
You MADE the stockings? Awesome. Our Christmas tree is looking pretty shabby. It's real and we've had it up for a while...I'll try and get a picture up. Merry Christmas!!!
Love how your tree turned out! I think you guys picked a good one this year! The stockings are too die for! And I love that the boys were reading The Nutcracker! I don't have my own tree but I will take a pic of the one we have here. Have agreat Christmas! Love you guys!
love the brown and red vest, saw those at target and thought they were way cute. great job on the stockings, they look great, i thought they were the PB ones but then i remembered you have been working on them for awhile. those pictures of yosemite are AWESOME. makes me want to go...right now! merry christmas!
Your stockings came out so cute. I put Christmas tree pics up on my blog in response to your tag. Thanks for help Xmas Day. Love ya.
Yay for stockings! I promise I'll get my pic up soon so you can see how they look on our banister because we have the Arizona house with no fireplace!!
Your decorations look beautiful and it looks like the cute nephews got a great start on Christmas!
Post a Comment