T-Ball Opening Day! It was so much fun!
The Cubs were the first team out!
Here the kids are at 3rd base after parading around the infield. The Cubs were the first team out, probably because they were the cutest!

**There are some pics from others I'll put up here after I get them...my pictures of the parade were not great. **Ryan is the second cubbie...in front of Scott (white shirt ~ an Asst. Coach).


After the parade there was a "carnival" of bounce houses(unlimited access for a $5 wristband ~ lines were not long), snack bar open, and big kid baseball games. The kids got to meet Dinger, the local minor league baseball team mascot. There were clowns making ballon swords, lazer guns, animals and hats. My kids of course chose the lazer gun and sword option.



Ryan hurdling the first obstacle in the Spiderman obstacle course. He and Sean were very into beating their opponent...and did nearly every time, even the opponents who were much bigger!
One on One...this was hilarious!
Sean and our friend were harnessed into each side, but the rope was connected in the middle so it was like tug-o-war to get closer to their own hoop. This little guy tried so hard and made three baskets! The lady did end up helping him by holding the rope out for him since he had been pulled to the yellow barrier. So funny!


















6 comments:
Wow! What a day!
I second Tray's comment! Looks like SO much fun!!
So fun!! I can't wait for Luke to play t-ball!!
Oh to be a kid again. They did NOT have fun things like that when we were kids. Glad at least that my nephews could have such a great day. 6 more weeks!
Ah Little League! I just totally love it. Ryan in his uni is adorable - I'm a sucker for baseball uniforms. We have similar opening day stuff but it all costs extra so we don't really do everything. It looks like your kids had so much fun! My boys could bounce and smash all day.
P.S. How do you get your arrows to do that? I have never beena ble to figure it out. I have issues. Please help!
Post a Comment