Pre-game warm-up...pretending to throw their ball.
(notice his tongue in each of the action shots...no wonder he has chapped lips. Apparently it's a good thing we got his tied tongue clipped ~ when he was a baby ~ so he could use it for concentration.)

First baseman Motley kept his eye on the ball! He loved it. I loved it because he got lots of good action.
Nolan, Bennett, Hayden, Brady, Ryan and Mikey in the "Dugout." This park's dugout is just a bench, but Ryan was so excited to get to sit in the dugout (chanting dugout at he left outfield)...though I think this was the only time he actually sat down, as he was hovering near the field entrance because he was so anxious to get up to bat! 




















10 comments:
I can't wait to see a game. Way to cute!!
GAA!! So cute! Way to go Ryan!
No, I don't think Ryan could look any cuter! He is looking so grown up too. Guess he's starting to look like a six year old instead of 5. The banner turned out awesome-good job to both of you!
Ryan looks so stinkin cute! My gosh little boys in baseball uniforms are my favorite! Cute banner too it looks store bought. I hadn't seen this other post either. I just love your kids. And I can't believe how grown up they all are looking.
OH Ryan! You are too much for your 'ole aunt. You make MY heart swell up with pride. I'd love to see your skills first hand. Love you.
Great job on the banner Carrie. Very creative and professional looking.
Yay baseball post!! What a fun looking game. I am impressed to see him looking so serious. Most kids are dancing around in the field! :) How did you get these shots? Did they let you come in the fence?
Your banner turned out super cute - always great to have help from Marilyn!
Looking cute, yes. Looking like a real baseball player, for sure!
There's nothing like getting your first real uniform, putting on the sox, the jersey, the hat, the pants . . . being part of a team.
Memories. Fond memories.
Ryan and his brothers are on their way to taking their place in the world. And what great parents they have to point them and turn them loose on the world.
Look out world! Here they come.
Love you all SO much. Heart swells with love and emotion and gladness and joy.
See you soon . . .
Love,
Grandpa Scott
Wow Ryan! I can't wait to go to your games... and to your dad's games... so much fun. You are growing up so fast... I love your uniforms and your banner is BOSS!
See you soon!
Oh my goodness!!!! I love these pictures!!! They just make me happy to look at. I love when he is waiting to run on the base. And don't you just love the little uniforms?!
Great baseball playing Ryan. I think Grandpa Scott was a "Cub" at Duarte Youth Acres in the 1960's. We had great fun sitting in the stands and rooting for him eating Pixsy Stix and red licorice. You would pour it in the licorice and eat it. Fun family times back then.
Aunt Gina
Post a Comment