This isn't the whole group, but they sure are cute!
Sean's preschool teacher is so great. I love her! What a cute memory! Here is a link to Ryan's year as Joseph. Our Preschool teach has made these costumes over the years and she has a great Nativity collection!
Sean was so great this day. We were so proud. When the child who was asked to say the closing prayer in front of all the parents declined ~ she looked around, called on Sean and he said, "Sure!"


Totally unrelated but want to remember:
A few weeks ago after Family Home Evening, Sean prayed, "Thank you for Family Home Evening, it was a boring one - but it was awesome and I loved it."
If that isn't so hilarious! The mind and heart of a child is a wonder. I think he really loved being with our family and I know he loves Family Home Evening and was thankful we did it, despite the fact that it might not have been the most exciting evenings ever! {Scott taught one of his favorite Elder Eyring stories - Elder Eyring's dad in the onion patch...a very moving story...that Scott made quite entertaining - we thought!}













4 comments:
How cute! So nice of Sean to share his Wise man hat with Kyle.
Wow... that is an amazing costume... all of them... Did the teacher make them for her yearly play? I'm so proud of Sean. His primary teacher in Virginia was just talking about him last week to the new Sunbeam teacher. She loved having him in class because he would sing with her and he knew lots of the stories. Hugs for everyone...
Wow! His teacher does not mess around. That is all out and I love it. Sean looks so proud. I'm guessing it made mommy proud too.
What a handsome wiseman! Only Sean could think of saying something so clever in his prayer!
Post a Comment