Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Days!

2010-2011
Motley Family Theme
Presented during the Monday Night Family Home Evening before school started.
Followed by Father's Blessings to all three boys...since Kyle hopped up on the chair as soon as Sean's was finished.  For the second year in a row, Sean has cried at the end of his blessing.  Sweet boy takes after his parents and is a Spiritual Crier!  It was a wonderful evening.

Ryan on his first day of second grade with Mrs. Lambert!

Sean on his first day of Kindergarten with Mrs. Foote!

Sean with friends from Sunday School.
Kiersten, Samantha and Sean.

Brothers after a successful first day of school!
Sean was excited to show me the sticker he got that said, "I did my BEST!"

I think it's going to be a good year!  The teachers seem great and the boys are excited!

*I left Kyle with a friend when I dropped Sean off on the first day...today was the third day of school and as we were walking away from Sean's class, Kyle says, "Sean?"  And I reply that he's at school.  Then Kyle says, "Miss my Sean!"  Then, "Ryan?"  And I say he's at school.  And he says, "Miss my Ryan!"
Love that!

7 comments:

nikki said...

I love your family night and theme for the year. Dylan is also a spiritual crier - he cried for his blessing too.

Looks like they had a great day - I can just hear Kyle's cute voice missing his bros.

Scott said...

"Miss my Carrie."

Karen M. said...

I love the first day of school with all the new stuff, looking your best and feeling pumped and ready to go-the boys have got it all!

Grandma/mom said...

They do have such tender hearts. I love your FHE and family theme! And then Sean got a little sticker... how perfect could that be... Brothers... I knew Kyle would start missing them... I think it is remarkable he is expressing his feelings so well. love you all

Amy said...

Ahhh, what a tender little Kyle missing his big bros! Love your SF trip too, what a beautiful blue day!! It's been years since I've been and those pictures make me miss it. Glad you got one last hoorah. Good luck boys, have a great year!

Erica said...

Cute school boys! The start of a new year is so great! I bet Kyle can't wait to go to school like his brothers! Love your boys! And can't believe your other boy is coming so soon! Crazy!

Sydney said...

What cute big boys starting school. We have many pictures of us in front of Meadow Park Elementary. I can't believe how old they look! And adorable Kyle missing his brothers. So cute!!!