The boys on our annual Christmas Tree hunt!
I think every kid is required to fall asleep in the daddy backpack ~ it always happens!
We found our tree! We got a little nervous after we had been searching for a while and seemed to cover all the good places and the sun was about to go down over the mountain! BUT I think we ended up getting our BEST tree yet!
Isn't this so wierd! Right off the parking lot at the tree farm is this little hut that has no door...so obviously the kids must go explore while dad's getting the tree secured to the top of the van!
Look at all these skins! Crazy! And stinky!
Smiling baby
aaaaaaa!!! {imagine in your head make a beautiful high singing note}
The picture is blurry, but you get the idea:) It is glorious to me!
I so much love Christmas trees...and I love seeing other people's trees too...everyone has a unique take on how they do their tree! So if you want to share your tree in one of your Christmas posts I would be excited!
I'm still not satisfied with my tree topper even though it is new this year...I want a pretty and delicate ~ not gloppy ~ but light up star.
Merry Christmas everyone!






















5 comments:
Great tree guys! Glad we were able to share a little bit of that day with you.
How fun! What a great tree and Im so excited to see it! Glad you found the perfect tree and that is so funny that Kyle fell asleep in the daddy backpack. Just about a week until we come out!! YAY!
You guys did get a really great tree! It looks so pretty and has a fun mixture of old and new-nice job!
It is a really pretty shaped tree! I definitely miss getting a real tree but in Arizona it's so nice to be able to put up your fakey at the beginning of the month.
Cutest boys ever!
Love the tree. Super cozy and warm feeling to it! Such a fun tradition to have! Glad you are carrying it on! And I so love Kyle in the Backpack and Cade in the frontpack. You officially have 4 kids!
Post a Comment