4 Months old!
4 months of his sweetness!
Oh the love!
4 mo stats:
weight: 15 lbs 15oz (70%)
height: 26 inches (84%)
Surprisingly...head 16.5 inches only 39%! (our boys heads are usually 95th!)
About this baby of ours...
He loves to make raspberries!
Smiles with his whole body ~ arms, legs, eyes!
He loves when people come talk to him
Totally chill...real cries are rare!
Loves his activity center
Doesn't fight swaddling! We still swaddle him and he digs it.
Loves his pacifier
Has no clue that he actually has rolled over once! (back to front)
Has started holding and playing with baby toys.
Has officially switched from pooing with every feeding to ONCE a day ~ which inevitably ends in a blowout...never at convenient times...doctor apt when I forgot wipes...and dirty childrens waiting area of Car dealership!
has shortened his nightime sleeping stretch...boo.
The Cader bug!














8 comments:
What a cute little guy!! Love him tons! Wish I was there to do a fun photo shoot with the boys!
He really is such a cute little baby! And such a good temper too. I want to eat his cheeks! Sad you didn't have a girl but man, do you make cute little boys! So keep em coming!
Where did all that blonde hair come from?! What a sweet, sweet baby boy... He really is a little angel boy. Love the mantle too! Miss you all!
He's now a Man. Wow. Look at his eyes. Look at his blonde hair. Look at that face. Look at him. Wow.
He is SO CUTE!!
Oh that baby! Getting so big and I haven't even met him! Soon, very soon!!
He is so adorable!!! I know you just smother him in kisses as I would. All your sons have been very cute but he just may be the cutest yet!
What a sweetie! Not only is he adorable but the low maintainence variety is quite nice too. Can't wait for him to be my buddy tomorrow!
Post a Comment