Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family snow day!

Winter's last hurrah!
We found a great place to sled!

The snow was perfect for sledding!
Not too icy...not too powdery so it's always flying in your face...and the sky was blue and snow white!

This kid loved sledding! Especially the saucer!
bROTHERS!
fLYING!
After a snow faceplant and clearing snow out of his ears!
Almost got him in the air!
The snow was clean and refreshing!
Kids!  This isn't sand!  Boys burying themselves in the snow...
Kyle LOVED the saucer...which was a relief after he had a two year old moment when we parked and were getting snow gear on.  He wanted nothing to do with his snow pants or jacket...but daddy worked his daddy magic and Kyle had a blast! 

After a few times of this, Kyle really wanted to go on the saucer by himself!  We were a little surprised and hesitant of what his reaction would be.  Check out how much he loved it:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun! Great snow pictures.

Thomas graduated today!

A fun day.

Love, Aunt Tracy

Sydney said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! What a great sledding hill! Nice air shots!! :)

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

I love you pictures of the boys sledding! It reminded me of the time we took all the youth in GB3 up sledding and you brought the boys...and then I got sad.
First, because your boys are so big now so that means it must have been so long ago. Second, because you guys are no longer in GB3 with us. And third, because there isn't a GB3rd ward anymore! Sad! But, I am happy to be in Bob and Karen Motley's ward so I feel like we still have a connection and even though you are far away, I can check your blog and see all your cute pictures of your cute kids. There, I feel better now:)!! Please keep in touch and give your boys a hug for me! ~Debbie

Karen M. said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures-you got some great ones! What a fun day for you all and so nice that the weather and the snow cooperated!

janellemc said...

Great Pictures!

Erica said...

Yeah what a clear day! Made for perfect pictures! Love the air shots. Can't believe Kyle had so much fun by himself! Camryn would have died spinning around that much! So cute. Still can't get over that you are still playing in the snow and bundling up. I guess it is still snowy in some places! My world is morphed because I think our weather is what everyone else has too!

Gina the Photographer said...

I love the airbourne shots. Too cute. The next favorite is the sleid dog one of Scott and the big boys. Mush !!
Reminds me of the time we went to the snow and Sydney wore socks on here hands. Fun times.

Scott said...

Catching air! Awesome.

Mom/Grandma/Becky said...

Yes, we have many snow memories when the girls were little. I love Scott sledding with Sean on his back... And Kyle sledding and spinning was TOO CUTE, TOO FUN!
I MISS YOU ALL!