Playing a warm-up catch.
Sean's First Baseball season! He's been sooo excited! Our first two full weeks of games were cancelled due to rain...including our super fun opening day parade and bounce house festivities. It was a bummer. He had lots of anticipation..and would lay in his bed thinking about playing his first game...again and again! He was a cute excited player!
First at bat and waiting for Scott to get the pitching machine ready to go....Sean was dancing to the music in his head. Funny thing is that this went on for a long time before this clip too!
Ryan's Famous person report...Troy Polamalu.
He did great! Sadly you can't see the shoulder pads I made for his costume...
Here you can see them...don't mind the crookedness. Like the tough football face?
I loved all these shots...so I shared them all!
This little guy has been getting up on all fours a bunch...sometimes into a pike position, which the boys think is hilarious! He's been getting brave and lifting up an arm...but not successful crawling yet...he's almost 7 months so I guess he's ready, but it seems bizarre to me that he's already old enough to be eating real food and crawling! Where has the time gone?
This brand new 6 year old had two super wiggly bottom teeth!
And finally got to get them out! Two in one night!
He fondly remembers when Ryan chose him to slam the door for this tooth pulling method and so he returned the favor and let Ryan slam the door!
And now admittedly has a hard time talking!
A quote I saw somewhere that was a nice reminder!
“Parents, remember that now is your opportunity. You may feel yourself harassed as you struggle through the days with children, but you are living the happiest and most golden years of your life. As you tuck them into their beds at night, please be kind to them. Let them hear a kind voice amid all the angry, vile voices that they will hear throughout life. Let there be an anchor to which these little ones can turn when all else fails. The Lord help will you do so…” ~Harold B. Lee
Love babies in grass photos.
* Post Edit...yes! Erica is right! Kyle has been potty training during all of this and doing AWESOME! I have always loathed Potty Training since my first two boys didn't take to it so easily...and it was a long process to convince and refine, but Kyle is ready and has had really only 3 pee accidents and maybe 2 poo accidents all together! And it's not because I remind him and ask him every 45 minutes. Yes, I've done a lot of that...and using the restroom before we leave the house...but he tells me when he needs to go! Even if we are out at stores! He's doing great! Undie Bum picture coming soon.























8 comments:
Baseball, teeth, and sitting up! So much fun going on! Looks like you all aren't slowing down at all. :) My nephews are sooooo CUTE!!
Love you guys!
Cade's open mouth smile is to die for! And I love the Ryan and Sean are on the same team! But I can't believe Sean is that old already! The fact that he is losing teeth already is crazy to me! I am going to be so sad when Sean's cute gap in his teeth will soon be grown up teeth! I can't imagine how you feel! SUch cute boys. But now we need to see Kyle in his big boy underpants! Camryn throughout this post was asking, "where's Kyle?!" So cute!
And I thought I was busy! Nope. You win. :) I couldn't see the video though, it says it's "private". I wonder how to fix that. Happy to see pictures of my cute nephews. Tell Cade not to get any bigger till I see him in the summer, k? Also... I'll take Kyle and trade you Emma, then you can potty train her for me, sound good? :)
PS Ryan as Polamalu is AWESOME!
Too many pics to comment on. Game Face. Concentration. Big Boy Pants. Big Boy Face.
So much love and joy.
Cuteness in every shot! So proud of Kyle! I'm torn about the teeth... does he really have to grow up and loose that cute little boy smile! Ryan is such a little stud as T.P. HAA! T.P. funny... And Cade... is growing to fast... Stop that! Love you all!
Just a question... Does Cade look a bit like Carter?
Favorites... Sean's profile patiently waiting shot... Ryan's hand on knee focus shot... all of Cade's shots... and that cute undie/bum shot... So proud of all our boys!
Post a Comment