Summer is more than half over...and we've been busy. Here's a quick look at some of our June fun.
Sean is a super happy guy because he's tall enough to ride what he wants at Discovery Kindgom.
This ride is The Cobra and is my favorite roller coaster...not very crazy. Nice and fun!
Shouka's got skills! She hit that ball with her tail!
So sweet! My kids don't always cuddle...so I love it when they do!
Don't worry!!! Cade's head doesn't even go under water when they do this.
Sean took swim lessons and passed with flying colors. We finished basebal, enjoyed Ryan and Scott's birthdays, Cade fell in love with playing in the pool with everyone, we went to get free books from our library every Wednesday {and read lots and lots and Sean won 2 prizes in the Friends of the Lincoln Library drawing...I promise that kid is the luckiest person ever!}...and we worked on lots of yard and house projects for our upcoming busy July!

















4 comments:
So much fun! Love it :) Sean's excited face is priceless. He's waited so long to ride those rides!!
Seany sure gets excited about life !! I live the expressions on the roller coaster. The picture of the two sleepy boys reminds me of one of me and Aunt Tracy in about 1963. We were driving from Oregon to California and we fell asleep like that. Oh for cute. We had been up to Springfield / Eugene Oregon to see Grandpa Gene's grandparents Albert and Johanna Knox. They were Grandma Bert's parents. Visiting the great grandparents is so important and you guys get to do it this Thanksgiving. Yee Haw !!
There is so much LOVE in those faces.
Sean has a love of life that is for sure... and it just can't come fast enough... Finally... How amazing are those shots... Kyle and Cade are adorable... I love how Cade loves to wrestle with Kyle (more his size) and Kyle just rolls over and over with him!!! Which makes that shot of them all cuddled asleep all the more adorable... they are already such amazing buddies. I can't wait to see what this year brings. I love my family. I'm so proud of you all.
Post a Comment