Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shoes - Old School Instagram...

If I had instagram...these might have been posted.

I found these in the garage....just like this.  
Yo-yo and socks stored in shoes...all ready to go at a moments notice!

Cade loves to play in our shoes.  He's been sporting my high heels a lot this week....and has been loving the toy lawn mower.  He'll go outside {you can't stop him} and mow the grass all by himself.  But when I found him in a diaper and dad's shoes...picture was a must!  {He's such a messy eater he goes through several changes of clothes a day...yes, he's still in that phase...and it's worse because I somehow LOST several  homemade bibs...that were super cute...so stylish and helpful!  Does anyone I know have them because I left them at their house?


So much love these moments!  Amidst our busi-ness...and we're super busy...two baseball teams, organizing cubs, submitting Twilight camp paperwork, organizing girls camp and attending meetings, camp-outs, School dance performances, School Open House...homework!...grocery shopping, meals, fences to fix, baseboards to paint, you know the stuff of the classic busy family life:)...
I love noticing moments of my kids that make me smile and
realize how fast time flies.  
Cade is getting so big and grown up...He still doesn't talk so good and doesn't listen so we sometimes want him to grow up faster than he is...but then he wouldn't fit so good on me when I hold him and hug him.  I love holding my little guys.  I still get great hugs from my big guys, but there's something so magical about holding your little one...who's totally enveloped in your arms and nestles their head on your chest.  
I'm missing it already.


5 comments:

Sydney said...

Cute Cade mowing the lawn! Don't worry, you can snuggle with my new little one all you want this summer!! :)

Gina the Photographer said...

You girls were little and snugly just a few years ago !

Mom/Becky/Grandma said...

YES! cute Cade in daddy's shoes and mowing the lawn. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! So fun that you captured that fun moment now a great memory... and I can't wait to snuggle with our new little dolly babe too!!!

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Two shoes stories! Insights into each awesome kid. Hilarious.