Tuesday, October 30, 2012

busy busy...baseball, slides, cub scouts...instagrams.

Life is so fun and busy...and I want to remember it all!


MLB playoffs have been fun!  Ryan has enjoyed more late nights that usual...cheering on the Giants with dad!  Though...this was a Yankees game I think:) BUT...Giants just won the World Series!  So many of our favorite teams were in the Playoffs...we couldn't have been too sad at any juncture...Yankees, Nationals, Orioles, and the Giants...we are of course so happy the Giants won!  Though...it would have been real fun for them to have played Yankees, Nationals or Orioles in the WR!
And we had some days off of school...so we hit up the Cement slides...mostly fun...with a few bumps.


We finished up Baseball season this fall...it was a great season.
Keeping it real....we had to go off into the fields a number of times so Cade could finish his fit.  He's two and I sometimes don't let him do what he wants.
Grandpa Motley found a deer head by Folsom Lake...and Kyle shared it at preschool.
And we went back to the cement slides...



Cades hair is longer so his awesome bedhead is back.


Fun run was H.O.T!!!  Both boys were in the last group that ran in 98 degrees I think.  It was really hot and I kept pushing them...which I felt badly about because I do not like running in heat!
But everyone got otter pops after...even the little boys.
Great catch Ryan...this was him playing first base and catching a foul ball.




Brothers had a great time in the evenings during Ryan's ball games.


Can't tell which photo editing I like better...

The coolest team photo ever!


I took my cub scouts to the California State Capitol for a field trip.
They were super well behaved and seemed to have a great time and learned stuff too!
And they had questions too.
This is a grizzly bear placed outside of the Governor's office...the bear was given to California by previous Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Camera/Instagram photos...cause I love all these cute moments!
Gotta have them in here when I print this year!

When they fall asleep in the car and we take them upstairs...but then they gotta take care of going to the bathroom themselves...so they don't go directly into the bed.


Cade could not wake up...and slept on me for a while after the car.  Cozy.
Morning jumping.








 Kyle thought I was now like Frankenstein...will be more so after I get this little basal cell carcinoma cut out!





Good times...

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

As crazy and busy as it all is, you'll look back on these days as the best days of your life. It all goes by so fast!