Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sunday

Gina got to visit on the weekend that was PACKED with fun stuff!
Sunday was our Primary Program.  The boys all had memorized their cute part and the songs were very touching - of course!  After church we had so much fun hanging out too.  We finally took pictures with Gina and she took some of us...and I love the kids faces ...I had to include several!


Biggest to littlest...this was the best one of Cade's actual approximate height...he was goofing off and not staying in his place at all.




Saturday we had rearranged the boys bedroom...placing TWO bunkbeds in there.
So they were still all excited!  The room isn't finished...but these boys were too cute in here...although breaking many rules...still have to treasure these fun moments!





Fort time!



We had such a great weekend!  Thanks for coming to visit Gina!  We all loved it.

2 comments:

Gina the Photographer said...

I totally loved my visit to the real world of my little nephews. Great events and just hanging with the boys. The perfect balance.

Scott said...

Neat pics. Sweet faces. Love it.