Monday, March 04, 2013

City Basketball 2013

We had such a fun Basketball season!
Ryan and Sean both played this year and both did great and improved.  

Sean had some good friends on his team but made even more!
One of the moms on the team took pictures at   and uploaded to Shutterfly so we could download anything we wanted.  She also took these team pictures since the official team photos were on a Sunday.






Ryan's team!
 So hard to get photos of basketball...but I took some great videos and saved these from the videos.  Ryan's dribbling and feet movements were so fun to watch!  It was such a joy to see him do so well...These shots were also during his best game of the year...and when Scott was at a Priesthood meeting.  So sad he didn't get to see it in person, but so glad I took videos so that we can have them forever!

2, 11 and 13 he scores.  5 he scores after my camera was out of memory...so it didn't get the basket.  3 and 8 are fun to watch for his ball handling...though I think I missed several other great ball handling moments.  He even dribbled the ball between his legs in the first quarter.  Used his left hand several times.  And has told me  he's been trying to pass to a few of the boys who don't get the ball much.  So fun to see him improve so much this year!


















Love watching my kids in stuff!

4 comments:

Mom/Grandma/Becky said...

Me too! Even if it is through this blog and the few times I get to see them... I love it! I'm so proud of Ryan. He is growing up so happy and so loved and so faithful. What more could anyone want. I'm so proud of Sean he is leading out in so many ways. Two handsome little guys who are enjoying their lives... How blessed can one kid... two kids... three kids... four kids be... Thanks Carrie for these posts! They warm our hearts!

Erica said...

What great pictures! The team poses are so cute! I sure wish I could see them play! Camryn too.

Scott said...

Not sure which I like best, the movies or the freeze frame shots. Glad we don't have to choose. Just watched the movies again. MAN, am I impressed. Love those boys.

Also note that in your cover photo on top, Cade has his hand on his brother's head. This is not the first time he has done this. We have another one blown up where he is doing the same thing. CUTE kids!

Thanks for taking and posting these wonderful images.

Scott said...


Sean has excellent moves, energy, attitude, and LOOKS good driving to the hoop, cutting on a dime, jumping, and shooting.

He and Ryan look pretty tough in their team shot. What a time in their lives. In OUR lives.