Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Girls Camp 2013 - The Journey is Sweet

Girls Camp 2013 
The Journey is Sweet
Lincoln 2nd were M&Ms.
One of the activities this year was indexing geneology records.  They had these cute awards for each day.  I love the names!  
My decorations....so easy to decorate with an M&M theme~
Stake decorations - candy everywhere!
Kaitlyn and I made some bags that were donated to kidsFirst.
I had to represent for all the boys...so many girl bags were made:)
The theater and YCL 17s.
More of my decorations for our Yurt.


Mailboxes


Crazy girls who wake up at 6 am and swim across the pond...POLAR BEARS!  Courtney is totally going for all years.  Impressive and strong willed!
Maddie could read our minds...or Katherine's mind...sometimes.
Whoa!
Dear Time - Drop Everything and Read.  Not usually their favorite thing to stop and read...but I love it!
Challenge Course - If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.  Challenge and Change it does!
I actually didn't get to do any of the rope course this year...sadly.  I think they are so great.  But I didn't actually want to do this giant swing...and Puke all over everyone on the ground and there was no time for the others - I had to get all these cute girls to go up!
Team work!




Lincoln 2nd Ward with M&M man.

Love these two silly girls!
More awesome silliness!
One afternoon all the leaders got to visit!  It was pretty great!  Got to hear Claudia's crazy story about Bethany Hamilton!  Fred actually was one of the first responders!
Sweet Lauren.




3rd Level Hike - 8 miles round trip.


I carried a few extra packs to lighten some loads. One of the brethren asked if he could take some of my extra baggage...but I was fine.  Sorta like hiking with a baby backpack:)


Round Robin Ping Pong...
And the quotes I made to give to the girls this year.


No comments: