
So since my friends are doing this and I want to be able to see their blogs and family pictures, I'm trying to figure this out. It hasn't been super easy as of yet. Wondering how to add pictures...Hmmm Oh I see, I figured that out. So first there is a picture of Sean at our Annual Apple Hill day and then the next two are from our field trip to the Gourd Farm withRyan's preschool group. It was a bunch of fun. As you can see, the kids were very enthralled with their own bags of popcorn Sam's mom got for them!
Halloween was great fun. I can't wait to get my pictures back! Yes, we are still of the dinosaur and use actual film. The kids were so cute and had so much fun. Ryan was a lion. Sean was a Scarecrow. Ryan was trying to learn to say lion and it is very funny. I took a video of it, it was so good.
Well, let's see if I can post this and make it work!













3 comments:
I'm so glad you've entered the blogosphere. I have trouble sometimes posting my photos, too. The kids look adorable, though! I had a craft idea for you, but I need to take pictures of it still. I'll send it to you when I have it ready.
Now we're all official soccer moms, complete with kids, preschool groups, blogs, crafts, etc. Your boys are getting so big! So when your group does a little field trip, do all the moms go? Looks like fun.
I LOVE FIELDTRIPS!!! We've done lots with Moms Club and I'd love to do more with Preschool. We are going to A Fish Hatchery this Friday with Preschool and yes, all the moms go on the fieldtrips, except once when one mom took the kids to the dentist on her preschool day and she's super brave and had an older kid to help out.
I love craft ideas, keep them coming!
Post a Comment