Even though I just barely posted our Preschool's Krispy Kreme fieldtrip, I had to add more! On Wednesday when I picked Ryan up from Preschool, this is what he looked like:

The letter of the day was X. According to Ryan, they went on a Treasure Hunt as pirates. There was a treasure map leading them to a room where their treasure was under a big X for X marks the spot! If you can't tell, he LOVED being a pirate! Each week they decorate a block letter and he puts around the top of his room. They put bones on a black X this week making an X ray. He had a great day at preschool!













3 comments:
Cute idea. That looks like fun. Are the girls twins? I can't believe how much Ryan looks like you!
Awesome idea! It took me a while, but I finally put up some new photos on our blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch! How have you been?
I love that idea--I think I'm going to borrow it for Parker's preschool. By the way, I'm not finished with my movie list (I had to quit right in the middle due to some kind of kid emergency) but DRS will definitely be on there:)
Post a Comment