Summer is so great! We have so much fun!
Monday was my mom's birthday and we packed in the fun! We started off the day at Great Falls, Virginia. It's been so many years since I've been there and it's still GORGEOUS - just like it was for George Washington (it is known as one of his favorite places)! WOW!
I love our earths' beauty! From oceans to mountains, waterfalls to deserts, there is beauty all around!
After Great Falls we packed a picnic (shh...apparently picnics aren't allowed) and went to Meadowlark Botanical Gardens. Beautiful place!
Me and Ky-son! According to our scale...at three months he is 18.2 lbs!
Garden of Eden?These are really truly live mushrooms! There was a sign that read "don't eat mushrooms!"
The boys loved feeding the fish. I had to keep reminding them to not lean over so far and keep your feet on the rail!
Picture perfect.
We returned home for ice cream cake and fireworks!
Picture perfect.
The festivities concluded around 9:30. The boys and I get soo spoiled when we are here! Nonstop fun! I only wish Scott could come visit with us...then it would be complete! Sorry you miss out on so much fun! We miss you:)grandpa and Sean having sparkler fun!














7 comments:
the great falls place is super beautiful. happy birthday to your mom! it looks like you're having lots of fun at home, like usual!
Wow - what a gorgeous place! Sounds like you are having a great vacation so far! We are missing swimming with you guys but glad you are having a nice trip. Happy B-day to your mom!
That place is amazing! How far of a drive is it from your house? Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. Great pictures!
Happy birthday to your mom and happy 3rd month to Kyle! Looks like lots of fun for everyone and a really pretty place. We miss you all not being here!
Care--you're going to have back problems!! How do you lug that kid around? He is so dang cute. Have fun at home and tell your parents hello.
Yes, Great Falls is so pretty! I got to hike around there a few years ago! You got some great pictures! Kyle is so cute! Got to love that big boy! And I love the picture of Ryan and Sean leaning over to feed the fish...classic summer picture!
Wow! looks like a great vacation! I can't believe how big Kyle is getting!!! Im glad I finally found your blog! It has taken me a while to get used to this new world of blogging! We miss you guys! Lets have a game night soon!!!
Post a Comment