
In our Olympic obsession, we happened upon Austrailia's game against Russia and they did great. Too bad I seriously could not stop laughing!
It's a one piece short length unitard! I can't imagine that this uniform would be functional. Imagine shooting a basketball and your shorts/unitard riding up! I think a regular leotard would be more comfy than with the shorts attached for the purpose of basketball. Okay, I'm no basketball expert, but are shorts and a jersey uncomfortable? Was there a need to find a new design?
Now take a look at their color design. The yoke (sp?) angling created a very high rear end from the back. These lovely ladies running around the court in these uniforms made me laugh hysterically.
As for other Olympic hype...we love it all! I love the swimming, diving, running, gymnastics! There is something about Olympics that captures my interest. I honestly don't always watch all of these events if part of some other competition. How amazing is Dara Torres? She's awesome. 41 and almost got the gold! I wanted it for her so bad! Michael Phelps is obviously fabulous and we have loved watching him!
As for Austrailia...I love you too, especially for making me laugh!













8 comments:
Alright, that is hilarious! Seriously, what were they thinking?! I am excited to get caught up with how the USA is doing. All I have seen is some fencing, sumo wrestling, ty kwan do, a little swimming and a tiny gymnastics... all in Italian. We did see the highlights of the opening ceremonies and that was Awesome!!!
Talk to you later when I'm more awake. :)
Wow! How did we miss this?! This is awesome! How horrible though, especially because women who play basketball don't have the greatest bodies. Poor things!
That is so funny! Did they really put there athletes through such humiliation!?
I'm cracking up because Patrick and I were totally laughing over this too!! We love the Olympics too - a little too tired from staying up late too many nights watching though!
You are right, they are horrible!! I noticed that too, maybe they secretly wanted to wear those fancy swimsuits!
Inger
You are right, they are horrible!! I noticed that too, maybe they secretly wanted to wear those fancy swimsuits!
Inger
that is hilarious. those uniforms are horrible. we have missed most of the olympics because our cable hasn't been set up yet. BUMMER! i have watched a few things on the nbc website though.
Ha ha ha! I can't imagine the weggies thay must have had! Ryan and I have been obsessed about the olympics. Im glad to see that we are not the only ones!!!
Post a Comment