I'm so excited I captured this moment! It happened completely spontaneously and usually when I run for the camera, the moment has passed by the time I'm ready to go. Luckily, the camera wasn't too far away and Kyle thought this was especially funny!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













13 comments:
Oh my goodness! It doesn't get any better than that! He has the most adorable "my brother's are hilarious giggle." He's gotten so big. And I love the poem BTW. Love those silly boys!
Big brothers, they're the best for little brother's laughter. So Cute!! Side note: Love the drool at the end of video #1 - ewww!!
If you don't laugh at that, you have a cold stone for a heart. How cute! Did you cut Kyle's hair or is some of his baby hair falling out?
PS Love Sean's undies.
Ho my goodness. That picture at top is awesome and I LOVE Kyle's laughs. I can't wait to see you guys!
cutie kyle and his laugh, love the drool too. hope your computer starts working better. love the pic on the top.
best post ever!! I was laughing so hard at Sean's face while he was saying the first part. That was awesome. "and my caaat" Love it. Kyle's laugh is adorable. Good job getting all that action in one take.
Hi Carrie,
When I saw the title of this post, I had all my kids run and huddle around the computer so they could hear and watch too. We just love the witch song from joy school! Such cute giggles from your baby!
That was a stoke of luck to get singing from one and laughter from another. What a rare treat! We are so lucky they cooperated for you~cute, cute boys!
Oh wow! That is way too cute! Kyle's belly giggle is the best! They are all laughing at each other...I love it! It doesn't get better than that...pure entertainment for you 24/7 with your 3 boys!
You've got to be kidding me.
Getting this on camera makes up for all the times when the moment passed by without access to a camera, etc.
Sean's expression reminds me of something I can't quite identify. (Perhaps some old-timey, country rap, story telling contest.)
Academy award winning actors can't pull the faces and full-body expressions Sean offered in this. Kyle LOVES his brothers. Ryan stands guard over all.
Priceless.
So cute. That kid is just begging to be squeezed. I'm so glad you got in on camera.
Okay I watched this days ago, but haven't commented. The kids loved it and Naomi laughed at her boyfriend.
Oh man do I miss those baby giggles from my girls. I remember Dylan doing the same when Kelby would make her laugh. How sweet to have it on camera. I could watch it over and over and over... makes my heart feel good. :-)
Post a Comment