Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Day!

What a fun and full day!

School Halloween Parade...after the class party. The little boys and I got to go to the party too!
Thanks Nikki for the super Dragon Slayer costume! It was fun to change up the costume for the school party and parade!


The whole school lined up for the parade. The High School Marching Drum line leaded each grade around the parade route. It had been raining all morning...with occasional sprinkles during...so the rest of the band waited in the Assembly Hall to perform.

Mrs. Parker's (the K class Aide) son is in the drum line...so the kids were even more excited. Ryan knew he played the Bass Drum. Since Ryan loves the drums like his dad, it was a highlight(Scott thinks they both feel the rhythms in their bones!).
Adam, Jacob D, Jonathan, Evan, Nicholas and my very own Knight in Shining Armor!, then behind him is Badie. (For our future reference)


















"Wendy Darling" is one of our Young Women! You can't see her sweet ribbon on her nightgown in this picture... I thought she, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell were so cute.

















Finally after rushing around for Prop 8 stuff, the sky was dark and it was time! I remember how hard it was to wait ... apparently it still is soo hard to wait until dark.
































Here's a fun game...
guess the baby pumpkin.


Ryan or Kyle?








Last weeks Trunk-or-treat.

At each trunk, Sean would say...
"trunk-or-treat!"
It made me giggle.



Can't wait to see what next year's costumes bring...there's already discussion on the matter...Ryan is thinking Yoda. We might need to have some sort of Star Wars debut in our household.

I just love Fall-idays!

5 comments:

Erica said...

I would like to know when you posted this because when I checked this around 10 there was nothing and now I'm up wiyh Camryn at 4 am...I thought well maybe you posted after the kids went to bed...and sure enough, you did!Love that you had so many costumes for Ryan, I'm sure he loved that! He and Sean look so adorable! I love that they completely embody their characters. And Kyle looks amazing and yes very much like Ryan did. I love that you got similar pics. Kyle started sitting up just im time! Can't wait to see these little ones!

Amy said...

Cute costumes! I'm definitely on board with LOVING Halloween now. Crazy how similar Kyle and Ryan are. I can tell them apart but I'm family. Can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks!

Kristen said...

Is it Kyle, Ryan, Kyle? Both adorable pumpkins!

Sydney said...

I seriously can't get over how cute those boys are. That first picture of Kyle in the pumpkin is just to die for. I can just tell he is cracking up. Looks like a fun day! Do you have pics of Scott doing his prop 8 stuff on the street corner?

nikki said...

I love Halloween! I promise I'll post ours soon. I can tell who is who too! Kyle is such a cute little pumpkin and it's so fun to share costumes with brothers. Wouldn't it be so great to trick or treat together some day?