Saturday, May 30, 2009

10!

Ten years!

We got to celebrate by going to the Temple. It was a wonderful evening!


















We've had 10 awesome years. Millions of memories. Ah, the memories...I love memories. One of my biggest dreams in life is to grow old together. (Or shall I say one of my greatest fears is some tragic illness or accident takes one of us before we are old together). I love our life. I love our past and am excited for our future. I get him and he gets me. We have fun together. He's hot. He listens to my driving directions even when he thinks he shouldn't (he should 50% of the time). His heart is in the right place. He has a sense of duty to me, our children and the Lord. I love that. We're soul mates.
It's a wonderful life with my husband.
xxxxxxxxxoooooooooo!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow !! That is amazing. Congrats. You are both blessed.
Aunt Gina

Erica said...

I can't believe that has been 10 years! Look how like you both look! So stinkin cute! That is great that you went and did sealings for your anniversary, always nice to have a reminder of what you did 10 years ago! Hopefully you got to go out to dinner and make it an eventful night!

Jules said...

Congrats!!!! "Someday, when I'm awfully low, and the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight!" It's a big one! What an accomplishment.

Scott said...

I love the picture in the middle, the close-up one of you both.

I love your fitly chosen, succinct words describing such a wonderful union.

I love how honorable and careful and watchful you both are as parents.

I love you both.

Congrats on a great, great beginning (10 years)!

Karen M. said...

Happy Anniversary! It has been a busy ten years and it's just the beginning. So great to be married to your best friend! I'm especially happy that Kyle cooperated and allowed you to have a nice evening together.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's quite the feat these days!

Sydney said...

Yay! Cheers to ten years!!!

nikki said...

What a happy day! I believe that you are soulmates too - very good at bringing out the best in each other and working toward a common goal.

Here's to many more great memories and so many more years together!!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your photos from that day. It was a great day for all of us and just the beginning of happiness for both of you. It is amazing that you are even grown up since you will always be our little Carrie. No pictures ever. I am so glad you are happy and have all this love to give to the boys and Scott. You have alot of great examples to model your life together after. Love is what it's all about.

Happy 10th Anniversary !!
Aunt Gina

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I always tell Chuck that we would have so much fun together with you two if we lived closer. I can't believe it's already ten years! It seems like just yesterday we had you convinced that Scott was calling you in the middle of the night while he was on his mission:) Hope you've forviven us:) P.S. Love all the pics from your Memorial Day Weekend. Such cute boys.

Anonymous said...

10 years! Way to go! You are such a perfect couple. I enjoyed reading through your blog, you are really good by the way. My boys LOVED hanging out with Ryan and Sean, we went to go say good bye but you were gone so I promised that I would find you so we could get together. yeah for blogging. my email is sierracorbridge@yahoo.com that way you can give me your phone number.

So we got our boys headlights last year and that was the thing they were excited about getting out of our camping stuff the most, something about having your personal headlight is very exciting. I'm glad my husband met you guys since I was at the campsite with Ella most of the time, hope to hear from you soon.

Havelah said...

I love your blog! Congrats on ten years, that is wonderful! Thanks for your examples. Adam will be excited that you have a blog that we can follow and keep track of you with.