When I found out Kyle was going to be a boy...I thought
of this outfit. I love it and neither of the other boys wore it enough for my liking ... got too tall, too quickly. Also I do not have enough pictures of them in it. Ryan had it first and I'm not sure if I have any photos of him with it on. Sean was crazy adorable in it...and I have one or two pics...pretty sure the sun was in his eyes...So here we are the first Sunday with cool enough weather to wear the courdoroy outfit. Ta da! Adorableness.
of this outfit. I love it and neither of the other boys wore it enough for my liking ... got too tall, too quickly. Also I do not have enough pictures of them in it. Ryan had it first and I'm not sure if I have any photos of him with it on. Sean was crazy adorable in it...and I have one or two pics...pretty sure the sun was in his eyes...So here we are the first Sunday with cool enough weather to wear the courdoroy outfit. Ta da! Adorableness.***There is a video for the grandma's below.














2 comments:
So I'm a new nursery worker and I got to play with Kyle the whole time! He is SOOOO Cute!! I love him. :) He did his cute gesture like shrugging his shoulders and putting up his hands. So adorable. :)
He is a cutey! Glad he is gonna be able to wear your favorite outfit for longer than his brothers. I love that excited, open mouth face he makes!!
Post a Comment