Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cadeness

This picture cracks me up because he's only 2 months old and has already been mauled by his big brothers.
More of that to come for sure!

Cade loves to smile at Kyle!  But who wouldn't, right?


One of Scott's client's gave Cade this amazing all natural white fleece sleeper...and I LOVE IT!  It looks so heavenly on him and after a cold night, I feel so bad taking it off of him!  I can imagine him just loving the cozy warm sleep sack! 



When he's awake, he such a doll.  He loves to interact with people!
It's awesome (except when trying to assist homework or make dinner or do both at once.)
Here is an example of his talking...

6 comments:

Sydney said...

What a cutie! Love the video and what a great surprise at the end. Poor guy! At least it's not as bad as I remember some of Ryan's moments.

Kristen said...

He is such a doll! I can't believe he's already 2 months old--I've got to get his gift to you before he outgrows it:) His hair looks so red--did any of the other boys have red hair as babies?

nikki said...

Oh my gosh - so totally sweet! I love the sweet talking and how funny that he puked at the end. He seems like such a good and happy baby!

Mom/Grandma/Becky said...

You can tell he is happy all over to talk to his mom! What a sweetie... He just has a beautiful disposition! Counting the days...

Karen M. said...

He does look sooo sweet! I love his little outfit too-he could get lost in the heavenly bed!

Scott said...

He's all GROWN UP! Wow. Time flies...