Thursday, January 06, 2011

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!

OH YEAH!!!
That's what I'm talkin about!!!
I told them to do a crazy jump...and Ryan did a side spin thing....i think it might be a snowboarding trick...i should know these things! I'm married to a guy who is a really good snowboarder and i have 4 boys!
Apeaking of...I need to get some cool shots of Scott's tricks! 


This is a very good thing!!!







Our only problem is Kyle only jumps alone! He freaks out when others are jumping at the same time.
Trying to acclimate Kyle to other jumpers!






Maybe this one will stop attempting this on our bed(not allowed...but happens once in awhile)...or the ground!  He doesn't yet know how to land on his feet..so the ground is problematic!

Go Mom!
I was never good at these in hard ground~even during my dancing days...trampolines are awesome!!!
A very good thing!!!

8 comments:

Sydney said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun and you look GREAT! Neat-o tricks! :)

nikki said...

These are crazy fun! I feel like we have some familiar pictures back when we got our trampoline but I never captured such a great straddle split. Impressive!!

I think your tramp is the same as ours.

Karen M. said...

Who could have guessed that the tramp would be so much fun for everyone? Great splits, new mom! And great effort, grandma! I would never attempt such a trick especially in front of the camera!

Kristen said...

We got a super heavy duty one from Costco for Christmas a few years ago and the net didn't even last a month. My kids had it destroyed in no time. But they are so fun--even if they are an insurance nightmare:)

Mom/Grandma/Becky said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! LOL!!!!! There are no words! But I can't stop laughing...

Amy said...

Oh my goodness... you guys got a trampoline for Christmas!! That is so fun. I bet those boys LOVE it. Your toe touch looks amazing!

Mom/Grandma/Becky said...

I'm still laughing! Carrie you are amazing... I can see the muscles in those legs! Even Sean did great! Kyle was pretty funny too!

Jules said...

So fun, and I can't believe the ups you and your mom have!!!! And Kyle!! Hilarious!! I hope you have a waiver for all those friends to sign :). Craig and Adri have a tramp they got on Craigslist and it has no net. Their neighbors have asked if they can buy them a net! HA!