Scott's parent's offered {THANK You!!} to take our little boys for the day
so we could take our big boys skiing!
It was sooo fun!
{The little ones did great...if you don't expect a 4.5 month old to eat! He was fine unless Grandma tried to feed him ~ mom's milk from a bottle ~ he would have nothing of it! At least he was not mad the rest of the time!}
Here we are on the lift!
First time down the hill...my boys looks like dogs in Alaska!
After the first ti,e down, Ryan seemed like he was getting it! Had control of his skiis!
Sean was a little less in control...but spent the whole day pleading with Scott to let him go down by himself, to go to the top of the mountain, to go really fast...etc! He was quite funny. Scott let go of the leash on the last part of the run each time, and finally on our last run Sean got to do it by himself!
{His class pet, Spot came home with us this weekend! Sean was thrilled to take Spot everywhere and send in the Spot Journal with our awesome Ski Adventure!}
Here is Ryan jammin down the hill!
And here is Sean.
I wish I could have had a video camera attatched to their helmets, because the look on their faces was awesome. The seemed very focused, a little nervous, and excited all at the same time!













6 comments:
"Rad!" THINK of them skiing in another 10 years... WATCH out.
That is so awesome! I am so glad they did so well! Ryan looks like a pro and sean definitely go the hang of it! What a fun family day. I hope you guys got to take some runs by yourself! So fun and looks like good weather!
That is AWESOME! They did so well! The more and more they go the better they will get... it'll become a fun family activity for many many years.
I can't get Ryan's video to work. Those leashes are so perfect. It would have saved my heart failure when Sydney shot off the lift and disappeared down hill instantly without one minute of experience. Save my heart... Love the leashes... They look like they had so much fun. I love that Scott is having so much fun teaching his boys to ski! Way to go Dad! So fun Ryan and Sean...
I just want to know if you had any problems with the lift:) I've been wanting to take Parker--I think he'd love it. By the way, my neighbor brought me some homemade bagels today and I made a turkey sandwich with cucumber and sprouts and some hot cocoa with whipped cream and cinnamon. Do you remember the "freshman" from Mama's cafe? I thought of you:)
I'm glad the day turned out so fun. You captured the skiing sentiment of being scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. I still feel that way after skiing for a million years-what an exhilarating way to spend a lot of money!
Post a Comment