One morning I came out to find this...both boys asleep on the loft floor...hadn't even begun to play with toys yet...hadn't heard any voices yet...NOT typical behavior for my boys!
Another day whilst reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to the older boys, knowing Kyle was playing Legos upstairs, but thinking it was extra quiet...I discovered this sleepy head boy! Playing wears you out!SO FUNNY. SO ODD {for my kids}. SO CUTE!!!
Ward Talent Show...On top of Spagetti...all covered with Cheese!













4 comments:
Cute sleepy heads and way to go on the ward talent show. It reminds me of our Kids Are Music days. lol
Carrie, I love seeing your blog updates. Thanks for sharing your cute, cute boys.
Aunt Tracy
Seriously? I don't think any of our kids ever did this? Too funny!
Love... love... love those sleepy heads! Where is the video of that song?! Very cute!
Post a Comment