We love Apple Hill!
Here is Cade in our Apple Throwing spot. The boys call is making Applesauce!
We found friends at our favorite place to eat Apple Cider Donuts and Caramel with Apple Wedges!
Fun to catch up and let the kids run around!
We took pictures of each other's families...but I forgot to take one of them with my camera! Bummer!
And on the our favorite Tractor!
Cade loves animals! He loves to pet dogs. So he was pretty excited to see the sheep and cows!
A few days later we went to Bishop's Pumpkin Patch..and I forgot my camera but luckily our awesome Home Teacher was there with his new awesome camera and we kept running into them everywhere! So I'll get those one of these days.


















3 comments:
Cade has a joy and wonder filled face! He is so sweet. LOVE APPLE HILL! We have to find a similar place out here.
I can't get over how much I love seeing their faces. Wow.
Plus, they are sitting on a tractor similiar to the one Grandpa Gene and Grandpa Tru used at their farm outside Uniontown, KS in the 1940s.
Post a Comment