Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home field advantage

We love Grandpas!  When Grandpa Motley visited the Watson's over Thanksgiving he made a football field in their HUGE backyard!  They had so much fun, he decided to make one for us too!  
Yay!  The boys had so much fun making and playing!

Seriously cool! Love these guys!
Totally Awesome!  Thanks Grandpa!





Our THREE year old gets mad sometimes when he doesn't get to make a touchdown.
So much fun!

4 comments:

Mom/Becky/Grandma said...

Yay Grandpa! Looks too fun!!!

Kristen said...

I haven't been on the computer lately so I got to read through like 3 pages of new posts from you! The Motleys are always having fun--I love the backyard football field. And your trip to Kansas looked so fun. I had to laugh when I read your comment about my birthday because when we got home from dinner that night Brit said, "I forgot who called to tell you happy birthday. It was someone like grandma Terry." So apparently he remembered that it rhymed with Terry:) Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!

Twigg said...

THis looks like every boys dream. So cute! What a good grandpa!

Amy said...

That is seriously cool. What a great idea! That grandpa sure comes up with some brill ideas :)