Yay! Scott came to Virginia!
His first morning we headed to the track for some running...
Kyle took off running all on his own. Scott went to catch him on his second independent lap..
Kyle took off running all on his own. Scott went to catch him on his second independent lap..
Later I challenged Kyle to a third lap...and he did! At first he was listening and jammin to my ipod ...then he couldn't keep the ear things in...but he did so good!
Poor guy...it was HOT for running!
The poses again...very silly boys.
Cade really likes the ipod too:)


And we played to baseball.
Our most fun was having Ryan pitch to Scott!
And he got to meet baby Emma too.
Then we headed to his sister Nikki's! They surprised us with a pinata!
And one morning...my parents found this when they woke up!
During a lul...Ryan took Kyle out back and worked some baseball skills with him...he was so cute really trying to teach Kyle. And yes...Kyle is in underwear:)

So fun to be together as a family again!



















2 comments:
I love these memories! I laughed out loud at Kyle bent over and slumped over... he just wasn't having a good tooth day... And waking up in my chair... LOVED IT!!! Big boys... little boys... EMMA... CARRIE... SCOTT... Mike and Sydney... Nikki and boys... Muds and Motts and Mary... Every day was a wonderful day!!!!
Ryan taught Kyle for more than 10 minutes. Kyle listened to his older Bro the whole while. I could hear Ryan (I peeked my head out the door for a bit, and could hear through the window.) Ryan had his "coach" mode on. You can tell he's had a few good ones. Ryan taught skills, patiently. Helping his younger bro learn and practice. Seriously. He had the whole coaching-vibe down pat.
Post a Comment