In November, our Pack Meeting was a campfire!
It was perfectly chilly, not too cold and the boys had a blast.
Aunt Gina got here just in time ~ straight from the airport!
My wolves did a funny "I ate/eight beans." skit.
And then the kids practiced the Veteran's Day Flag Ceremony for our school Assembly.
And then we made Smoritoes!
Peanut Butter, Marshmellows, Chocolate Chips - wrapped in a tortilla and cooked over the fire.
And Ryan is in the choir this year...two over from the scout on the left....Ryan insisted on changing into his Choir shirt.
Then afterward we tried to play at the park, but it was WET.
So we went home and read some books in a cuddly blanket while it rained. Favorite activity!
Then later the boys came home and we played Fast Cash Monopoly.
And Gina introduced us to ipads and FaceTime...so we spent lots of time facetiming with Grandma and Grandpa!
Cozy fun days!














3 comments:
It is so fun to see the boys enjoying our stories! Great pics! I'M THERE IN 36 HOURS!!!! And we can have real cuddle story time!!! YAY!!!!
I love the pack meeting idea-everyone loves a campfire! How fun to do the flag and all in front of the school-grandpa-great would have been so proud!
That is some wild and crazy breakfast hair on Cade. Wow, is that funny.
(NOTE: Wish I had such hair when I was a kid; but NOOO. I had Curly Hair. That didn't help till it could be put into an Afro, but by then, it was time to cut it off. NOW, I don't have any.)
See you (the boys) REAL soon! Can't wait.
Post a Comment