I love sleeping boys in the car. So precious!...from a few weeks before...but I love it.
I love rainy days. Lots of what I love is everyone coming inside and having everyone together...no excuses to go out...and it's cozy and warm inside. I have 4 boys. Who are now getting older. Now the older ones see rain and think, "I want to ride my bike in the rain!" Except on the way home from school Ryan declared as we pulled into the driveway..."I'm riding my bike in the rain!" With no time to come up with an alternate plan that was satisfactory to these children...all 4 of my kids were playing in the rain {of course there was no lightning}. And it was fun...for them and me...and I got my cozy time too after some wetness outside.
Later, we got to see our first Christmas Lights for the year!
I love the reflection in the window of the gorgeous lights!
And Scott and I finally went to see the Nutcracker! It's been soo long. It was breathtaking. I love the Nutcracker...and love that my husband loves it even more than me...and that he has so much history with the Nutcracker. Love this tradition...hopefully it becomes a more frequently enjoyed tradition....and we get our 4 boys to love the ballet like their dad.





















2 comments:
I remember a post when you were trying to get your boys to play in the rain and they thought you were crazy--too cold. Now they are all excited to play in the rain. YAY BOYS! I'm really glad you got your cozy time too cause that is the blessing of bad weather. I always called it forced family time. It's been rainy here too!
My mom used to take me to see it every year on my birthday--I LOVED it! Now Jane is obsessed with it--she's only seen a recording of a live performance that's on Netflix, but I can't wait to take her! So fun for you two!
Post a Comment