Thursday, January 31, 2013

After Christmas Fun

We still had some time to play after Christmas...Scott took off that time too so we really enjoyed hanging out all together...except Mike who had to leave Christmas night.  We missed him!  We finally got around to playing games with the adults in the evening...we ended up playing Pictionary every night!  It was really fun and we laughed ...a lot!  We were impressed Emma didn't wake up from our loud laughter!  Good sleeper!
Sean somehow ate a flavored candy cane and ended up looking like this!  Whoah.  Frightening...go brush those teeth.
We went of a few walks.  I really love our trails and so do my parents.  Kyle was excited to be out on his bike like the big boys!



He even rode down the hill!

Didn't slip in the mud!

Such fun and sooo pretty.  








I'm a lucky mama.  Look at those cute boys!  I love them!

And Ryan took Cade for a little ride.

And we flew helicopters a lot...this room happened to be great with big open spaces and tall ceilings.  Great for learning how to fly these helicopters!


And took them to our favorite Old Towne Pizza place.  Fun small town pizza and it's really yummy too!
And how cute is this baby girl!?! LOVE this bow on her head!!!  I made lots of them.
Ryan reached for her all on his own.  He loves the babies and loves that he can hold them all by himself.


And Scott made the kids a big sports net...to pitch into and kick into.



These two were cute buddies.  Cade loved her and is still talking about her going on the airplane.
He loved to talk about her being happy...and now that he's talking even more it would be so cute to hear what he would say to her and about her!

Showing off his 2 year old scooter skills!

Ryan was really excited about his new real tie!
And I got some cuddles right before they left for the airport! But I look a little freaky cause it was dark for a movie when I took this:)
And then late that night we played Charades for New Years Eve!  It was lots of fun.
 And the next day we went to visit Great Aunt Jo before taking my parents to the airport...
So we visited this Redwood Forrest that's really close to her house in Scott's Valley!
Glad we finally went to check it out - pretty walk...which was a few miles I think and she walked it all - older knees an all!







 And she gave my mom the blessing dress and bonnet my Grandma Lee wore as a baby!
There were more beautiful treasures too...things my Great Grandma Lillie made.  So beautiful!

 And before leaving, we had to have a little celebration for my dad whose birthday was just a few days away!  Happy Birthday dad!  Love and miss you!
It was such a great visit.  Love spending time together!

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma/Becky said...

Grandpa's hat!!! He glows! Fun boys, fun girls, fun, fun, fun!!! They would be having so much fun with Emma... We have to facetime soon! Special memories! Every one of the boys was so adorable with Emma! Charades! and Pictionary! I laugh just thinking about it!