and we were all hungry coming from their baseball clinic! This picture was taken right after Jimmer scored his first 3 pointer in the game. Ryan is looking back to see if Scott saw it from the buffet!
We played the San Antonio Spurs that night and it was a great game! That is super great because the SPURS are currently in first place in the league...and the Kings stayed close to them the whole time...within 10 points in the end...but it was closer than that throughout the game!
Right as half-time started, the buy who rented the BOX gave us two pairs of tickets to use for the third quarter that were down closer to the court! He mentioned one pair was right behind the KINGS bench...soo Scott and Ryan took that set and they were going to come back and trade so Sean could have a turn after a little while, when the guy offered us the second pair! So Sean and I headed down too!
Little did we know we were going to be sitting on the FIRST ROW!
HA! We seriously didn't know. Apparently they were $800 seats!
We scored! Rock Star status!
This is still during half-time and when we were in shock!
We got to see the Kings warming up right in front of us!
Sean was so cute about our seats. He kept saying, "I can't take my eyes off the game! Look! They are right there!"
Then Slamson the Kings Mascot came and sat down and pulled Sean on his lap. It was so cute!
Meanwhile, Ryan and Scott had some good action in their seats too!
They could see and hear time-outs! They even saw the little drawing on the clipboard!
Scott took a picture of us...if you look at the man with the white top on, Sean's head is to the right and my head is above Sean's.
Then we all met back up in the BOX for the fourth quarter and had fun sharing stories of our amazing seats!
So great to spend some one one one time with the bigger boys and
create some such neat memories together!

























5 comments:
That was plain AWESOME! INCREDIBLE! SUPER AMAZING! What memories... for a lifetime... never to be forgotten... and did i hear you got Jimmer's autograph on something... you were so close you could touch him, but maybe he was on the court the whole time... HOW FUN! Those are some lucky little boys!
"Look. They are right there!" (Fantastic.) NOTE: I can't take my eyes off the boys.
AN ASIDE: I went to go see the Lakers at the Fabulous Forum when I was 14 or so. I had sat in the prototype for the Nose Bleed Section. Wilt Chamberlain and Mel Counts were the size of teeny tiny dots down on the floor. Jerry West was a micro dot.
I am SO happy the boys have such wonderful parents. Such wonderful experiences and memories of all kinds. Including the excitement of TOUCHING the floor.
I have three words: W. O. W.
Wow is right! So fun that you guys were able to get those seats... and even better seats as well! I wonder if you guys made it on TV?!
I'm pretty excited Carrie got to go and be part of that whole memory day!!!! Way fun for MOMMY Carrie!
Wonderful pictures!
Wonderful stories!
Wonderful boys and parents!
Post a Comment