Happy Easter!
We started our Easter Sunday off with our traditional Resurrection rolls like this...except I have never put cinnamon sugar on the inside too...I'll have to do that next year!
They taste awesome and they are the perfect way to begin talking about our Savior and how he is RESURRECTED!

Grandma Motley bought the boys ties and I got to get a sweater ...that happened to totally coordinate!
Which also was perfect with the shoes Scott got me for Valentines day too!!!
Not loving my hair these days...and especially in these pictures...but loved my outfit...except I've wanted a white pencil skirt for a long time and can't find one...that would perfect the outfit!
Then we hurried over to eat a yummy Easter dinner with cousins! And hunt some eggs too.
A super rainy morning...it poured cleared up just in time for us to go to church and stayed beautiful all day long! I didn't think we were going to get to have an Egg hunt but we did - so glad with all the cousins around!
Found the egg perched on top of the branch!
Failed attempt at a cousin picture.. The sun was behind the clouds when we began positioning them...then bam, just in time to take the picture, the sun popped out!
Love the different personalities portrayed in this picture!
And after hunting for eggs, the big boys added catching the candy in their mouths to the fun.
It was a nice Easter!























No comments:
Post a Comment