Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Rivercats!

Oh Say Can You See?
Ryan joined the school choir this year.  
It was extra exciting because every year they perform the National Anthem at a RiverCats Game..our local Minor Leage Baseball Team!
It was such a fun evening!  We got there extra early so the choir could practice and go through the underground part of the stadium...
 So the other boys got to do a bounce house.
 Then Sean and Kyle tried to get the Bees players to sign their stuff...which never worked out...the players kept saying they would come over in just a minute...after stretching.
 Ryan after they performed and before we ran back to our seats for the game!  He did not want to take this picture...he wanted to go watch the game!
 And the kids got extra spoiled...cotton candy, Dippin Dots....hot dogs...lemonade...Red Vines...yes they had fun!





 And fireworks!  Such fun.  I loved seeing Ryan out on the field.  So cool that my kids are old enough to do awesome stuff like this...but what made it even more fun for me was that when I was young, the singing group we were in, Kids Are Music sang at the Angels Game 2 or 3 times.  I loved to do it and I wasn't even a young boy who LOVED baseball!  What a great night!


3 comments:

Mom/Becky/Grandma said...

Yes, love our memories of Kids Are Music. Love that Ryan got to sing too! He looked so handsome. All that sugar made me ill... how can they do that... I get that it tastes good... and surely you get a sugar high... but my stomach would not have felt good... love the fireworks and all the fun! Such happy faces... no upset stomachs in that crowd.

Mom/Becky/Grandma said...

I have to say Cade's little face radiates joy. I loved jumping with him on the trampoline and talking to him. I love his little voice and all his words. I loved sleeping in his room and every morning waking up to, "Good Morning Grandma, It's time to wake up!". And I loved all the cuddles. Miss you all!

Mom/Becky/Grandma said...

And Ryan! Wow... I loved going into Ryan's classroom again to do art with Mom... that was a really fun day! I loved watching him play ball. He puts forth such amazing effort and he keeps getting better and better. He has grown up so much. I loved going to "Open House" at the school to see both Ryan and Sean's classrooms... And to see Ryan sing and have fun on stage at school and at Sean's baptism. I'm waiting for that post too. I loved going to scouts to see Ryan get his award and get eaten by a BEAR. It makes my heart so full of joy to see all the boys doing so many wonderful activities and learning so much. Love you all!