Scott was given 4 awesome Giants tickets! We were so excited...and I GOT TO GO this time! First time in 9 years to a Giants Game. The kids always go with Scott, but I usually stay home and this time I was so excited to join the fun! Kyle and Cade stayed home with G&G so I really got to enjoy the game...and not be climbed on throughout the whole time:) We got there early - not quite early enough to see them practice, but early enough the kids parked themselves above the dugout to see who they could see. Totally awesomeness as they got to see Buster come into the dugout!
Giants vs. Dodgers
4-3 Giants!
We got to see Bumgarner and Romo pitch. Romo was really exciting to watch...I love his persona and the music they play when he's coming into the game. Fun!
Posey caught and that was really fun too! I also hoped Pablo would get some action and he did. It was perfect except I would love to see Timmy pitch too.
The kids worked hard on some signs...best signs ever if you ask me!
A few rows in front of where our seats were...
We were under the awning - good shade and good views...but I'd rather not be under.
As we were leaving we took this shot.
Seagulls know what to do!
Gorgeous window near where our car was parked.
It was an afternoon game so it wasn't super late when it finished so we went over to Ghiradelli Square and got Kara's Cupcakes! YUMM!


















2 comments:
So fun!
I hate this sign in thing... always loose my post....
Post a Comment