Then we all shared Cracker Jacks, Red Rope, a hot dog and a pretzel(the last two were really for Dad, but the kids had to have a bite or two). Can you believe R was still sad that he didn't get Cotton Candy? Those guys who roam the stadium saying, "Got your Cotton Caandy!" "Peanuuts!" "Reeed ROpe!" They have some serious power. When they weren't eating, they were playing in the kids section. They had a bounce house and a slide made from Bounce House stuff. The slide was tall and you had to climb the back. S could hardly get his feet to get to the next rung...but it was bouncy and soft so I wasn't worried. Everyone who saw him do it was amazed and thought he was a very cool little kid. Everyone asking how old he was. There was a dad who was holding his boy around Sean's size and saying, "look! See you can do it! He's just your size!" The little boy saying, "NO!" While actually watching the game, someone from the River Cats did hit a Homerun! It was fun teaching R what that was and what it meant. Later he was telling us other rules he made up, like if you hit the ball over the signs, that's BAD! We had to inform him that that would still be over the fence and a homerun which is GOOD. He's a total crack up. He makes things up all the time that are funny. Signs of being almost 4! Anyhow it was a blast!
This is S at the Top of the Bouncy slide. A terrible picture. Sorry. Should have gotten pictures of them climbing up. I wish I would remember more often I've got video on my camera!S with a mitt two times the size of his head:)
Can you tell R isn't into taking pictures these days? Not unlike myself near that age...when I said, "No more pictures ever!" Obviously I've gotten over it, maybe he will too someday!

R said he most liked "Dinger" the mascot dancing on the duggout, watching the players run the bases, and the big slide. S definitly loved the BIG SLIDE and the bounce house and food. But the slide was tops for him too!













3 comments:
SOOO FUN! What a great idea to have a kid area. Hey, Ryan is like me and his "Aunt Mary". We ALWAYS have to get Cotton Candy at a game. Sometimes I even wait until afterwards and get it half price as we walk to the car (I'm cheap, what can I say?).
What a fun family outing. Chuck and I keep saying we need to take the boys to a baseball game. By the way--are those your old NAVY sweats?:)
Holy cow those boys are cute! I'm excited to see you guys in July! Looks like you had tons of fun!
-Sydney
Post a Comment