Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre-Halloween Festivities




Kindergarten Field Trip
Was not a chapperone...just tagged along.
He super excited to ride the bus.

Glad I did so I could help the big boy narrow down the pumpkin selection. See all those pumpkins? I think he checked out each one. It was a very important decision.


Other Fun included:
Pig Races
Coyote Mtn Slides
Train ride
hay ride to pumpkin patch
A pumpkin
petting farm
hay bounce, tractors, and so much more!




Some of the cute Kindergartners with their teacher.







Me and my little buddy. Scott thinks we're twins.




















After waiting 4 WHOLE DAYS...they got to do this...

They were were so excited for the pumpkin carving this year. Sean didn't want to scoop out the goook, until he tried it, and well, he had fun, can you tell?










































So much more Halloween Fun...

3 comments:

Erica said...

How fun! Look at how happy Ryan looks with that pumpkin! And I am sure they had so much fun craving the pumpkins...can't wait to see the finished product!

BTW sorry I didn't call you back...but guess what we are getting a home phone on Thursday! THen we can talk anytime!

Amy said...

Love all the fun they're having. I had to carve the pumpkin this year, I should've had Sean come over to scoop out the guts. Can't wait to see what costumes you decided on.

nikki said...

Love the pumpkin carving and the field trips! Isn't life with kids so fun?