But on our way home...Ryan says, "I don't want to eat lunch today, I just want to play legos."

And play he did!
After about an hour, I convinced him to eat some yogurt...but then it was right back to his play.

Sean was on board with no lunch for a few minutes...
but wised up when he saw my left-over enchiladas:)
He's loving his legos. And I couldn't resist his cuteness and serious play in his Church clothes.
And he ate great at dinner!













11 comments:
So cute! You've got to love legos!!!
I can hear those play sounds just by looking at him... so fun! mom
Ah legos! My very favorite toy! Love the seriousness. You know, some things are so much more important than food.
You didn't tell us that he didn't even change out of his church clothes-that's true devotion!
As cute as he is playing Legos in his church clothes, I can't get the image (rather, the imagined TASTE) of your yummy enchiladas out of my mind!
...and they were probably the best enchiladas she's ever made, seriously... Costa Vida worthy!
~Scott
That is so cute! I like the tone in your pictures too.
I'll make sure I bring the Lego's out of the attic when you come visit teach. I love Lego's. Maybe he'll let me play with him!
I've already looked at these pictures (So cute! HE is such a boy!), but of course I'm checking for any updates. And then I saw the top picture again...I love it. It makes me happy to look at your little family. And Scott, look at that wife, I mean, seriously, you have a HOTTIE!!
No, seriously. Look at her again.
Oh, I know... that picture DOES capture her hottiness very well (I look, no stare, at it OFTEN, for that very reason... seriously, I have a copy here at my office) and the best part is, I get to look at the REAL thing everyday! I find myself "checking her out" all the time. You're right Jules, thank you... a big time HOTTIE! When I've said before that, I'm a lucky guy... I wasn't JUST referring to her role as a mother, and such, or her testimony...
~Scott
Post a Comment