Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kyle's crawling advancements

This is some of his crawling today. Still not a pro but workin on it!

This one is short and not a great example of his crawling, but a great example of his pike that he often does as he preps for a crawl...and I haven't gotten it in a regular picture and he's doing it less and less...so this may be my only proof of his funny pike position.

6 comments:

nikki said...

Love the pike - it's like he's revving up to GO! Jake used to do that. I love hearing the boys in the background - a sneak peak into your family life!

Sydney said...

hehehe, so cute!

Erica said...

Yeah love the boys in the background! And so funny that he gets lazy and goes back to the army crawl. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these videos... I play them over, and over, and over... keep them coming... Thanks for being such an amazing mom!!! love mom

Jules said...

So cute!! On your marks get set...

Naomi finally started crawling this week!! Over 10 months! She is still pretty slow and deliberate. So--I'm recruiting for Baby Fest 2--Spring 2010! Are you in?!

Karen M. said...

I didn't realize until Bob got here that you had another post with my favorite on it. I love crawling and you got some good pictures! Thanks for sharing-Kyle is a cutie! Can't wait to see it all in person-