Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Adventures of Scott

Scott and his dad got to go hunting early this month...and although they had no luck finding a deer, they had fun! Check out this cute little baby cow! I want to pet him!

Oh...and they returned to the same camp spot Bob and his brothers and friends created before Scott was old enough to go along...and the toilet spot as still there, seat and all!



















Wish I knew what happened here...did this coyote try to jump over and got caught on the barbed wire or did someone kill him or found him dead and draped him on there...wierd!




















Here's their hunting mountain which used to be fruitful back in the days. I was sad they didn't take any cute pictures of them huddled on a cold mountain as the sun was rising...guess that's not a manly hunting activity:)














Then Scott got to go to NYC for a seminar put on by the Davis Fund...run by Christopher Davis ~ a celebrity in Scott's book. He was lucky to get to meet and chat with him a few times! And this year he got up the nerve to arrange a picture together.








Glad he got to have some fun, he's a hard worker!
(eventhough it's his third trip to the big apple without me! ahhh, someday!)

3 comments:

Erica said...

That coyote isn't weird, it is sick! I am glad Scott was able to have a couple getaways! I want to go to NYC so bad! And is it just me or is Scott real skinny right now? Lookin good!

nikki said...

I don't get boys and their manly hunting activities but I am so glad that they have fun doing it. I love that their toliet spot is still there!

Amy said...

Scott is so official now! Every man needs a business trip to be legit (even cooler that it got to be in NYC). I laughed out loud to Erica's comment about the coyote. Yea, it's sick! I'm sad and glad they didn't get a dear.