Friday, November 06, 2009

Halloween was last week?

I had to make my boys coordinate...especially since I could make the little one be yoda since they big kids were going the Star Wars theme...BUT I have these cute costumes from when the big boys were little ~ just Kyle's size. So I had to play dress up!



Ryan's doggie...and Sean's scarecrow!


Memory lane photo...
2006 a lion and a scarecrow...would have been much better to have a Dorothy too, but no little girls to dress up and I haven't ever been ready enough to get around to putting a costume together for myself! I made the lion that year and Karen made the scarecrow. The scarecrow might be one of the best costumes ever. Simply adorable!




































And Aunt Sydney sent them shirts from her trip to Greece! They totally love them, especially Sean...and look so dashing. I thought I'd share. * please forgive the red-eye...it drives me crazy!

6 comments:

Sydney said...

It looks like Kyle was perfectly happy playing dress-up as a dog and scarecrow! How fun!!

The shirts look so great! Glad they fit!. It looks like the sleeves are longer than I thought. Cute anyway! Thanks for the pic! :)

Atherly Family said...

That scarecrow is too much! Love it, you did an awesome job on it. Yes, very dashing Greece shirts.

Erica said...

Why don't I remember the scarecrow?! That is so cute! I love your costumes! I need to have a boy next to I can partake in the costume share! How fun to get special shirts from their Aunt! So cute!

nikki said...

I love that Kyle played dress up for you so we could remember those cute costumes. The scarecrow has definitely been one of my all time favs. I think you loaned it to me once and it was too little for Carter. Those shirts from Greece are too awesome!

Jenner said...

love the doggie. reminds me of zac wearing it. we bought our costumes for next year already. zac will be batman and kennedi, a dr. we are so ahead of things (for once in our life!)

Karen M. said...

Kyle is cute no matter what you dress him up as-gotta love it!