Merry Christmas indeed. In fact getting to be in your own house on Christmas may just be it's own Christmas miracle! Can't wait to see pics of your place. I also will need your new address.
I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
me and my Mr.
November 2009
Our family Spring 2008
Fall 2008
Why I Blog
To keep in touch with my far far away family!
This is my scrapbook/journal which will be printed someday.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -- President Thomas S. Monson, 2008
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."-- President Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
These are the stories of my life with a loving husband and three fun boys. It's a wonderful life that's filled with so much...and with my terrible memory, I love to blog...so that I won't forget these precious times! I'm known for long stories, so beware. Hopefully it'll be interesting to you too.
Eric Carle's books - specifically The Very Lonely Firefly, The Very Quiet Cricket, Hungry Caterpillar and Brown Bear Brown Bear
Frank Asch's Moon Bear books
Goldie Locks has Chicken Pox
Goodnight Moon
Green Eggs and Ham
Guess how much I love you
How do Dinosaur's say Goodnight?
Is Your Mama a Llama?
Kiss, Kiss
Leonoardo the Terrible Monster
Little Gorilla
Little Quack's New Friend
Moo Baa La La La
Mouse Paint
Osbert
Shark in the Park
Snowmen at Night
Stop That Ball!
The Happy Lion
The Little Mouse, Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear
Wacky Wednesday
Would you rather be a Bullfrog?
Food for thought
"Your focus determines your reality." Qui-Gonn Jinn of Start Wars Episode I
"The kind of life you live, your disposition, your very nature, will be determined by your thoughts, of which your acts are but the outward expression. Thought is the seed of action." --David O. McKay, "Developing a Christlike Character"
"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." YODA, Star Wars Episode II
2 comments:
Love your card!!! Hey--email me your new address so I can send you our card!
Merry Christmas indeed. In fact getting to be in your own house on Christmas may just be it's own Christmas miracle! Can't wait to see pics of your place. I also will need your new address.
Post a Comment