One of my favorite things to do is taking a family walk. We loved the trail by our old house...something I really didn't want to leave. So when we were looking to buy a house in a different area, I was delighted to find out there were awesome trails there too!
We've been very busy painting inside our house ~ which coordinated with sick kids and rainy weather for a few weekends. However last weekend was beautiful and we all needed a break from home improvements!
I guess this day it wasn't so much of a walk but more of skateboarding, biking, skooter, and me running to catch up with everyone else on wheels. It was a lot of fun to watch my husband skateboard!
I'd never seen him skate for so long!
I'd never seen him skate for so long! We've yet to see an Egret on our walk even though there are many perfect places for them. But I see two -four Egrets on a regular drive towards Roseville daily. The kids are trained spotters. I even saw a Great Blue Heron the other day - though it was harder to see since it's color matched the day and I was trying to drive!
Have a great weekend! I wish I was in Virginia to drink Hot Chocolate while the snow fell tongiht and go sledding tomorrow once it stops! Good luck Virginians!













9 comments:
I can't wait to go on those walks too! They look beautiful! And yes it is snowing... and so incredibly beautiful. Every limb and branch is covered and before too long the streets and walks and the entire earth will be covered in a blanket of white. I'm excited... I wish you were all here to play with as well.
So pretty!! Yay for family walks. :)
Beautiful... just beautiful! Love the water... streams and ponds! Kyle needs something to ride!
Wow. Send some of that weather my way, PLEASE!! That looks like so much fun. I'm ready for spring!
so jealous of your fun trails! Such a fun family outing! And the pictures you got were awesome! Kyle's hair has really grown in a ton more since Christmas!
How pretty! I miss green grass. I've really been feeling the cabin fever lately--I'm so jealous that you got out on a walk.
What a beautiful place to walk and play! I'm glad there is a new place for you all to explore. Keep looking for those egrets!
i love trails. i wish i could walk on a trail right now. i will trade you your trails free of snow, for all the snow you could ever want :)
the hook up on undies starts june 1st! although its not free, just a nice employee discount. call me sometime when you have a minute. loves
So do they allow bikes on your trail? Is that right behind your house in the green area?
Post a Comment