I've had a few recipes that I've wanted to make for a while...but I ended up combining them!Instead of Sticky Coconut Chicken
or Halibut with Kiwi Orange Salsa
I made: Sticky Coconut Tilapia with Kiwi Orange Salsa
It was really yummy, but next time I'm going to make it with Salmon. I think the flavor of the coconut with the Salmon will be great!
Marinade:
1 cup canned coconut milk
1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
* I used about a cup of coconut milk in the rice that I made and it was so yummy! Then later that week I made Hawaiian Haystacks(If you aren't familiar ~ rice, chicken, pineapple, green onions/reg. onion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken as gravy...and used the coconut milk in the rice again and it was so great! Really revived the old Haystack!
Kiwi Orange Salsa
1 cup or more kiwi and orange ~ diced
1/2 up minced red bell pepper
4 tbsp. minced red onion
1 tsp. lime juice ( I used more)
snipped fresh cilantro to taste
We enjoyed this meal! We also had asparagus and salad. We were all in a happy place!













No comments:
Post a Comment