Sunday, March 07, 2010

Grandpa visit

We got lucky with a visit for two long weekends with my dad as he had business in San Francisco the week between! The first weekend rained more than we had hoped ~ for visitor style plans, but we made do and had lots of fun! Here we are at the park next to Ryan's school. He went with us on our usual walk to pick Ryan up ~ stop at the park and play for a bit ~ then scooter home. Here is Ryan showing Grandpa how he can do a circular swinging monkey bar thing.






















Sunday was dry enough for a walk! We went a different route this time and found these beautiful spots!



Ryan likes to pick flowers for me on our walks.



Love visits from family!

4 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Everything looks so green and beautiful... I can't wait for my turn... Wouldn't that be fun if we could figure this out all at the same time... Oh well... Such amazing sons... So happy, so alive, so interested in their world... I love it!

Sydney said...

Oh how fun!! I'm so jealous! Dad you look great!

Kristen said...

How fun! I'm sure your dad loves those boys! I can't believe how big Kyle is looking! He looks different every time you post--he's a doll. Chuck is headed your way right now and I'm so jealous!

Erica said...

SO fun that he was able to be there for two weekends in a row! Spoiled rotten those boys are!