We got to host Kyle's Fun School for two weeks in mid-October!
We learned about G and H...
For G week we watched sponge capsules GROW.
We made their names in GLITTER.
We made foot GHOSTS.
Ate Grapes and Graham Crackers.
Played Grocery Store ...biggest hit of all! The kids took a basket into my pantry one at a time to "Grocery Shop"...then came out to show us what they got! THEY LOVED THIS GAME!
For H week we wore HATS! Talked about all the different people that wear so many different kinds of hats!
We sang apple songs and "I'm a Mean old Witch with my HAT."
We put Halloween foam spiders and webs on black witch hats,
made Hand Print Apple Trees
Played Hulabaloo
Made Happy Faces
I had hats for the kids to wear from our collection that day...I didn't tell them to bring Hats...so one of the little boys didn't want to wear a hat or be in the picture because he had a Cowboy Hat at home...sorry Kiersten! All the kids felt a little worried at first when they thought they should have brought a hat. That would have been a fun idea too.
It was lots of fun! They are good kids. I'm sure I'm forgetting some of our activities.















2 comments:
Kyle is a lucky little dude to have such a fun creative mom!
Great job with preschool...Westin is crazy sometimes. He did love the sponge spider and carried it around with him for a couple days!
Post a Comment