I just printed my first blog book! I love it and want to do that for every year!
I started at the beginning of my blog: end of 2006-2007.
I used Blurb and it is a nice book! The only thing is trying to figure out how to make the process go a little faster...I'm too obsessive over arranging my pictures so it took quite a while, but so worth it!
Just a regular pack meeting. The kids LOVED the new parachute! I was taking pictures of all the scouts and the only ones that turned out were of Ryan! Can't fix the red eye...but they are still so fun and happy!
















2 comments:
I love seeing that you printed your blurb book. I soooooo need to get on it. I have been wanting to do it and have been overwhelmed by just the thought of it. I will probably spend way too much time like you, as I want each entry to be perfect. haha!! Miss your sweet family. Love all the pictures, your boys are getting so big.
LOVE the blog book. Excellent. Can't wait to read and review and remember. Wow. (Love you and your boys.)
Post a Comment